Full Stack Developers
Industry experience: 10+ Years
- Plan, design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required.
- Participate in development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly in working with Product and Architect
- Maintain and improve existing code with a pride of ownership.
- Own project/feature development with supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience optimizing the performance of web applications
- Familiarity with large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns
- Knowledge of current industry standards for secure web and mobile design.
- Experience in debugging, performance improvement, optimization, and refactoring code.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience in building and supporting distributed systems.
- Experience in NodeJS, React, Angular, Java or .NET.
- Proficiency of working with Microservices
- Families of DevSecOps concepts
- Detail-oriented to ensure code meets user stories details.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask on multiple products and projects.