Industry experience: 12+ Years
- Collaborates with the project manager and client partners to drive strategic direction and innovation supporting customer requirements.
- Apply expert domain knowledge, professional principles, and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques,
- Bring proven new ideas and best practices that will enhance performance and overall data integrity and quality.
- Contribute definition and establishment of technical strategy, standards, and guidelines in the data architecture domain and model domain
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders and various IT data practice teams to define transitional and target state data architectures
- Contribute and maintain a core set of enterprise data architecture models and roadmaps in alignment with core business capabilities, business processes and IT roadmap.
- With big picture awareness of data sources, interfaces and data flow across the enterprise, define, design and document data services, interfaces and data flows.
- Be responsible for staging data and creating reporting data warehouses, perform data modeling, craft logical and physical data structures based on reporting requirements and help maintain data integrity and security.
- Contribute to establishing the foundation for advanced data analytics capabilities and self-service architecture.
- Well versed with modern big data and cloud platforms
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Practices continuous improvement, especially as it related to improving collaboration and communication within and across teams
- Ability to analyze, identify, and solve problems.
- Consistently meet customer deadlines, requirements, and expectations
- Adaptable to frequent changes
- Understanding of modern data architecture and experience with core data services like maintaining data lakes, data warehouses, data marts as well as relational and dimensional modeling, data quality and master data management.
- Excellent data management and data governance skills and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in designing data architectures that will define and deliver data as an asset
- Skilled in the design, deployment, and evaluation of tools, frameworks, and patterns to build scalable data platforms.
- Experienced with industry leading data infrastructure technologies and end user tools.
- Experience with troubleshooting data issues and identifying root causes of performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with Azure or AWS Data Tools and Technologies
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with senior levels within corporate and customer organizations.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans
- Experience in the practice of Agile methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members, customers and support personnel.
- Azure or AWS or GCP
- DevSecOps processes and tools
- Data Technologies (ADF / Glue, Power BI / Tableau, Data Lake, Kusto, EMR, Synapse / RedShift)