Cloud Solution Architect
Industry experience: 15 Years to 18 years
- Cloud Infrastructure Design: Creating a blueprint for the organization's cloud infrastructure, including networking, storage, and computing resources.
- Cloud Migration: Identifying which existing applications and workloads can be migrated to the cloud and developing a plan for their migration.
- Cloud Security: Ensuring the security and compliance of the organization's cloud infrastructure and data.
- Cloud Cost Optimization: Designing and implementing cost-effective solutions that optimize cloud resource usage while maintaining performance and scalability.
- Cloud Automation: Developing automated deployment, management, and scaling solutions for cloud applications and infrastructure.
- Cloud Governance: Establishing policies and procedures for cloud resource usage and monitoring compliance.
- Cloud Monitoring: Developing and implementing monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure the availability and performance of cloud applications and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies and services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or other cloud providers.
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, including knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, including networking, storage, databases, and security.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, as well as experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools, including Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively with different teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certifications in cloud computing technologies such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect, or Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.